Assistant Coach-Development Team
Coaches must have or be working towards a SFA Level-3 coaching badge, The club will pay for this and supply all Adidas match day & training kit.
Goalkeeping Coach-Development Team
Coach must have SFA Level-1 GK Coaching Badge and be working towards the SFA Goalkeeping Level-2 coaching badge, The club will pay for this and supply all Adidas match day & training kit.
SWPL-2 Match Day Co-Ordinator
Match day Co-ordinator required for the clubs Premier League team, duties would include-
- E-mailing opponents with game details (venue, ko time, colours) on a Monday
- Welcome opponents on match day
- Organising teamlines for opponents & referee (this is done online)
- Informing opponents of any after match hospitality
- Liase with 1st team coach & GGFC officials
This position is voluntary although expenses can be paid, would suit someone with an interest in football who would enjoy being part of a club & match day, all Glasgow Girls FC match day kit would be provided along with training on the SFA online system for producing teamlines.